A world class boutique hotel located just outside of Sydney, Bells at Killcare Boutique Hotel, Restaurant & Spa is one of Australia’s most distinctive resorts, perfect for a romantic retreat or quick city escape.
Designed in a style that brings Hampton’s elegance to an Australian setting beside the beach, Bells at Killcare features boutique accommodation, with 25 private coastal inspired suites and cottages sprawling over a beautiful acreage of manicured grounds, established native flora, running streams, a tranquil lakes and a few smaller ponds.
Famous for our multi award winning restaurant & bar, the food and beverages at Bells at Killcare have gained a long list of accolades and awards since opening in 2007. The effortless skill of the very talented team of passionate chefs makes for a wonderful gastronomy getaway.
The luxurious Bells Day Spa is a haven for guests to de-stress and truly relax, unwind and enjoy.
Killcare Heights is situated on the spectacular NSW Bouddi Peninsula with many coastal bushwalks to explore. A quick 20 minute ferry trip from Sydney's famous Palm Beach, or a 90 minute drive north from Sydney, when you arrive at Bells at Killcare, you’ll find it hard to believe that you’re so close to Australia’s largest and most cosmopolitan gateway city.
Awards and Accolades
- 2018 - Listed in GOURMET TRAVELLERS 2019 Australian Restaurant Guide
- 2018 - Awarded BEST HOTEL WINE LIST: Top 3 by Gourmet Traveller WINE
- 2018 - Awarded 3 Glasses Australia's Wine List of the Year Awards, Gourmet Traveller WINE
- 2017 - Ranked in delicious Magazine's 100 Most delicious Restaurants
- 2017 - Number 2 GOLD LIST 2017 AWARDS, Luxury Travel Magazine, Best Australian Luxury Boutique Property, Villa or Lodge (As voted by the public)
- 2016 - Finalist GOLD LIST 2016 AWARDS, Luxury Travel Magazine, Best Australian Boutique Property; Villa or Lodge (As voted by the public)
- 2016 - Number 1 for Bells at Killcare Restaurant & Bar in the Top 10 Regional NSW Restaurants selected by Visit NSW
- 2016 - Listed the the Financial Reviews Top 500 Australian Restaurants
- 2015 - Best Restaurant in a Hotel/Resort - Savour Australia Restaurant & Catering Awards for Excellence
- 2015 - Bells at Killcare gardens and grounds took out the Gosford City Council Garden Award - First Place - Best Commercial Garden
- 2015 - Bells at Killcare gardens and grounds took out the Gosford City Council Garden Award - First Place - Best Eco Garden for overall sustainability use throughout the property
- 2015 - Bells at Killcare Restaurant & Bar placed in the Financial Review's - Australia's Top 500 Restaurants
- 2015 - Bells at Killcare Restaurant & Bar Awarded Two Stars in the World of Fine Wine, World's Best Wine List Awards
- 2015 - Bells at Killcare Restaurant & Bar awarded Fifth place in the People's Choice - SMH Good Food Guide Awards
- 2014 - Gosford City Council Garden Award - First Place - Best Commercial Garden
- 2014 - Three Wine Glasses retained at AUSTRALIA’S WINE LIST OF THE YEAR AWARDS Presented by Fine Wine Partners and Gourmet Traveller WINE
- 2014 - Winner of Luxury Travel Magazine's GOLD LIST AWARD for the category of BEST AUSTRALIAN HOTEL WITHIN DRIVING DISTANCE OF A CBD.
- 2014 - Runner Up of Luxury Travel Magazine's GOLD LIST AWARD for the category of BEST AUSTRALIAN BOUTIQUE PROPERTY, VILLA OR LODGE.
- 2013 - Third place at the Mr and Mrs Smith annual awards for the category of BEST RESTAURANT IN A HOTEL. Voted by the public and then by a panel of global experts in Hospitality and Tourism. Winner was Bastide de Moustiers, Provence, France and runner up was Lake House in Daylesford Victoria.
- 2013 - Nominated at the Prestigious Star Awards, by Prestigious Venues, Celebrating quality, performance and reputation
- 2013 - RESTAURANT OF THE YEAR in the Savour Australia Restaurant & Catering Awards for Excellence, for the region Central Coast to Byron Bay, NSW
- 2013 - Three Wine Glasses at the GOURMET TRAVELER Wine List of the Year Awards
- 2013 - Finalist Luxury Travel Magazine GOLD LIST AWARDS - Best Australian Property within 3 hours of a city
- 2013 - Finalist at the Qantaslink Hunter & Central Coast Tourism Awards (Luxury Accommodation)
- 2012 - Winner of Silver Award in NSW Tourism Awards - Luxury Accommodation category
- 2012 - Winner of Luxury Category in Central Coast and Hunter Tourism Awards
- 2012 - SMH Good Food Guide – Best regional wine list
- 2012 - SMH Good Food Guide - Good Living Sustainability Award
- 2012 - Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence
- 2012 - 3 Wine Glasses AGT Wine List Awards
- 2011 - Listed in AGT top 10 regional restaurants
- 2011 - 3 Wine Glasses AGT Wine List Awards
- 2011 - Named in the top 50 restaurants in Australian in The Australian
- 2010 - Listed in top 10 Gourmet Retreats The Luxury Travel Bible
- 2010 - Best Restaurant in a hotel – NSW RCA AWARDS
- 2010 - Restaurant of the year – NSW RCA AWARDS
- 2008 - 2010 Fine Wine Partners – Listed in Australian Wine list of the year
- 2008 - 2015 SMH Good Food Guide - ONE CHEFS HAT Every year
- 2008 - Australia Traveler Mag – Listed 100 Greatest Australian Gourmet Experiences
- 2008 - Best New Restaurant (Central Coast Region) NSW RCA