Bells at Killcare Boutique Hotel, Restaurant & Spa is surrounded by the idyllic Bouddi National Park and is located on the NSW Bouddi Peninsula which is on the scenic central coast of New South Wales. Bells at Killcare is approximately 90 minutes drive north of Sydney, and 90 minutes drive south of Newcastle. The NSW Bouddi Peninsula is the southern-most tip of the central coast region and is just across the water from Sydney's famous Palm Beach.
Return airport transfers can be arranged at time of booking, from Sydney or Newcastle airports. Alternatively you may prefer to hire a car from the airport and self-drive (detailed directions below). Further information below for arrival by Seaplane, Helicopter, Ferry or Train.
How to Find Us
Our address is 107 The Scenic Road, Killcare Heights for GPS navigation.
- If travelling from Sydney or from Newcastle, exit the freeway at GOSFORD. At the 4th set of traffic lights (Kariong Hill) turn right into Woy Woy Rd.
- Follow Woy Woy Rd for approx 12km, you will cross over the railway line at the bottom of the hill. At end of this road (which is Rawson Rd then becomes Allfield Rd) turn right into Blackwall Rd (at traffic lights). This turns into Memorial Avenue, and comes to a roundabout at which you turn left. Memorial then becomes Maitland Bay Drive, goes over the Rip Bridge and then becomes Daley Avenue.
- Approx 8kms along turn right into Wards Hill Rd (United Petrol Station on right & signposted to Wagstaff & Killcare).
- At the very top of Wards Hill Rd (stop sign) turn left into The Scenic Rd (signposted to Kincumber / MacMasters Beach).
- We are No. 107 - approx 600 metres along on your left.
The Palm Beach Ferry operates every day of the year. Guests coming to Bells at Killcare should alight at Wagstaff. We offer a complimentary transfer service from the wharf at Wagstaff, however this service needs to be pre-booked and once you are on board the ferry, we ask guests to please call us on 4349-7000 to advise you have left Palm Beach. Parking at Palm Beach can be difficult, so we recommend our guests allow enough time to park.
Palm Beach Ferries request you are on the wharf 5 minutes prior to departure time.
Sydney Seaplanes fly into Hardy's Bay, over the breathtaking Northern Beaches of Sydeny. A 2 minute transfer by boat is arranged for you, to ferry across to the wharf. We meet you at the wharf, with a car, to bring you to Bells. (Approx 10 mins of transfer time in total).
Seaplane departures are from Rose Bay, with the spectacular journey lasting approximately 30 minutes, as you head north over the Harbour and above the stunning Northern Beaches of Sydney.
Helicopters are able to land onsite during daylight hours. Notice of arrival time must be approved by management, prior to arrival. Noise sensitive housing is located around the property.
South: 3331.17 East: 15122.47 Altitude: 400 feet Approach from North.
Flights available for charter from Sydney, Newcastle or the Hunter Valley.
Our closest train station is located at Woy Woy. The journey from Sydney Central is approximately 1 hour and 10 minutes on the express (recommended) or an 1 hour and a half on the all stops. From Woy Woy station, you would need to catch a taxi to Killcare Heights which would take approximately 20 minutes. Taxis are usually at the station waiting. The scenery north of Hornsby is stunning as you meander over the Oyster Farms at Brooklyn, cross various bridges and cruise through mountain ranges.
City Rail Phone: 131 500
Our local Taxi company is Central Coast Cabs.
Phone: 131 008