THE LODGES FROM 1st FEBRUARY, 2024
What's on in Killcare
The Lodges at Bells at Killcare opening for stays from February 1, 2024
The Lodges are four new architecturally designed homes, each offering ocean views, two luxurious king bedrooms with ensuites, and several living and outdoor areas, perfect for family & multi-gen travel, special occasions or group travel. Nestled within the serene coastal embrace of Bouddi National Park, these four exquisite lodges are destined to redefine the art of relaxation in harmony with nature. Designed to seamlessly blend into the Angophora canopy, the tri-level lodges have an ambience that rejuvenates the body, soul, and spirit. From the magnificent Sunset Deck, each lodge has stunning coastal & ocean views of Broken Bay, Palm Beach, the Hawkesbury & Sydney.
Generous inclusions with nightly dinner, either 3-course à la carte or 5-course chefs tasting menu, and, daily breakfast at The Wild Flower Bar & Dining. Gourmet lunch provisions curated from Bells Bakery & Larder, fully stocked in-lodge pantry for your arrival, with freshly baked bread, delivered daily. Welcome cocktails and a fully stocked premium in-lodge bar also included.
- 4 x brand new two-bedroom, luxury, three-storey lodges, set within a private, exclusive eco-bush sanctuary
- Access to all of the resort facilities at Bells, including restaurant, private dining room, event room, bakery, concierge, local transfers, EV chargers, day spa, 25m lap pool, grounds and garden bar
- Sunset viewing deck with pristine coastal and ocean views to Lion Island and Sydney
- BBQ facilities with outdoor dining setting, heated pool, double day bed and outdoor shower
- Each bedroom comes with king bed (can be twin) own TV, private deck, ensuite bathroom with heated flooring, freestanding bath and rain shower
- Full kitchen, extensive fully stocked in-lodge premium bar, dining & lounge area with tv and fireplace, open onto private outdoor living space with outdoor dining setting
- Daily turndown service
Bells Day Spa is located right by the side of the new lodges, making for a truly relaxing stay.
Rates from $750 per person per night based on 4-people sharing. Includes daily à la carte breakfast, nightly dinner in the restaurant (choose from 3-course à la carte or 5-course chefs tasting menu), fully stocked premium in-lodge bar, fully stocked in-lodge pantry with snacks and lunch provisions curated from Bells Bakery & Larder, and fresh daily bread delivered each morning. ($1,200 per person per night based on 2-people sharing)
Also includes two car spaces, wifi and mountain bike hire.
View All What's On