Cultural Tours & Indigenous Experiences
Aboriginal Sensory and Educational Tours with a local guide, are a highlight of any stay on the NSW Bouddi Peninsula. Hear the history of the local Darkinjung & Guringai people and take in the knowledge about Aboriginal people’s kinship with the ocean and the land. Learn about bush tucker and medicinal uses of our native plants in our region, whilst you explore this beautiful part of the world.
- Maitland Bay to Putty Beach walk includes whale carving, sensory experience with information on flora, medicinal plants, traditional foods and activities. 2- 2.5 Hours
- Wards Hill trail walk includes carvings, look out and visit to the Spike Milligan cave with information on flora, medicinal plants, tradition foods and activities. 2- 2.5 Hours
- Feel the spirit of the didgeridoo as you start your journey with a traditional acknowledgement & smoking ceremony 0.5 to 1 hour
- Traditional Dance experiences
- Visit the Australian Walkabout Park for hands on wildlife experiences and for large Indigenous group corroborees
Speak with our Guest Services team for more information or see here