Cultural Tours & Indigenous Experiences
Aboriginal Sensory and Educational Tours with a local guide, are a highlight of any stay on the NSW Bouddi Peninsula. Hear the history of the local Darkinjung & Guringai people and take in the knowledge about Aboriginal people’s kinship with the ocean and the land. Learn about bush tucker and medicinal uses of our native plants in our region, whilst you explore this beautiful part of the world.
- Guided Hike exploring the local trails - 1-2 hours in Bouddi National Park
- Cultural Bushcraft Experience - Learn about the local Indigenous rock carvings, edible/medicinal plants in the National Park and perhaps even hear the didgeridoo and have a fire-starting lesson. 2-4 hour experience. POA depending on group size, time and season.
- Feel the spirit of the didgeridoo as you start your journey with a traditional acknowledgement & smoking ceremony 0.5 to 1 hour. POA.
- Broken Bay Pearl Farm Tour
- Visit the Australian Walkabout Park for hands-on wildlife experiences with your own Ranger to guide you.
Speak with our Guest Services team for a tailored quote.