Truffles Truffles Truffles
TRUFFLES TRUFFLES TRUFFLES - Friday July 19
Join us for this intimate and exclusive dinner in the library. Enjoy a delectable 5 course menu showcasing the incredible truffle.
ON THE MENU
- Veal crudo with sorrel, pickled mushroom, shaved parmesan and black truffle. Matched with a truly unique Cartizze Prosecco, straight from the Cartizze Hill, a tiny sub-region in Italy's prosecco area
- Tagliatelle with fontina, butter sauce and shaved black truffle. Served with a full body oaky southern Italian style chardonnay
- Seared ocean trout with truffle vellutata, confit tomato, grilled fennel and chervil. Matched with the delicate notes of a fabulous gippsland pinot
- Grilled venison blackstrap with spiced pumpkin puree, wood ear mushrooms, pencil leeks and shaved black truffle. Matched with Lark Hill shiraz viognier!
- Black truffle panna cotta with white chocolate shards and honeycomb, paired with a beautifully smooth and sweet Silvio Carta red vermouth from Sardegna.
Pre-book & pre-payment essential. It will be a culinary adventure to remember.